Outcomes for the Academic Senate
Goals on which the outcomes were based:
- Transparency in operations and products of the senate
- Foster inclusion & participation in shared governance
- Effective collaboration with academic management
- Regular assessment of academic programs and learning objectives
The College community will be able to identify that the Academic Senate operates as a transparent entity.
- Multiple measures (attendance at meetings, public comments)
The College community participates and is included in the operations of the Academic Senate.
- Academic Senate Attendance
- Academic Senate public comments
- Participation in outstanding students
- Participation in meetings and committee forums
- Basic senate representation on committees
The Academic Senate ensures its inclusion in the collaboration processes relating to the 10+1 areas of Academic Senate's primary functions.
The Academic Senate regularly assesses Academic Programs and Learning Outcomes
- Program Reviews
- Curriculum Data
- Equity Scorecard
- AB 1417 ARCC
- Data Warehouse