The Financial Aid and Scholarships Department provides services to students via in-person as well as virtual. The following are ways in which you can receive Financial Aid services:
- General Financial Aid services are provided in person in the Delta Connect Center, located on the 1st floor of the DeRicco building. In person services are available Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Wednesdays 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- You can email us at email@example.com. Emails will be responded to within 1-2 business days.
- You can chat with a person live via our live chat option on our main department website. Live Chat is available Mon. – Fri.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- You can call us at (209) 954-5115.
- We also have virtual appointments available where you can schedule a video call directly with a financial aid specialist. Click here to schedule an appointment or navigate to the last yellow box on the right-hand side of this web page to get started!
Financial Aid & Scholarships Business Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wednesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.In-Person Services: Delta Connect Center, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wednesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Virtual Services: Live Chat and Virtual Appointments, Mondays - Fridays: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please remember to complete your “Terms of Offer” once your award is in MyDelta in order for your award to be disbursed.
Fall 2022 Book Advance Voucher are now available. If you are in need of a book voucher, we now have an online form for you to complete. If you have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA) for 2022/2023 on file and have submitted ALL documents on your “to do” tab in the MyDelta Portal then you can apply for a Book Advance Voucher. Once your Book Advance Voucher has been processed you will receive an email to your Delta College email account with details on how to redeem it.
We’re here to make it easier to pay for college.
Expensive tuition and associated costs should never get in the way of receiving a quality education. The Financial Aid & Scholarships Department is committed to helping you access the grants, scholarships and support you need to afford college.
Submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step to receiving Aid. A FAFSA must be submitted each academic year. Use our steps to apply to help guide you through the process of applying, or come to the E-Services Lab for in-person support.