The Financial Aid and Scholarships Department is providing services to students via in-person as well as virtual. The following are ways in which you can receive Financial Aid services:
- General Financial Aid services are provided in person in the new Delta Connect Center which is located on the 1st floor of the DeRicco building. In person services are available Tue./Wed./Thur.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- You can email us at email@example.com. Emails will be responded to within 1-2 business days.
- You can chat with a person live via our live chat option on our main department website. Live Chat is available Mon. - Fri.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- You can call (209) 954-5115 and leave a voicemail. Voicemails are responded to within 24 business hours.
- We also have virtual appointments available where you can schedule a video call directly with a financial aid specialist. You can schedule the virtual appointment by going to our main department website. You will see the yellow box towards the bottom of the page on the right side.
Financial Aid & Scholarships Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
In-Person Services: Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Delta Connect Center.
Virtual Services: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Live chat / Virtual Appointments.