Budget & Financial Information
This website contains various budget and financial information for the District.
California Community Colleges are required by California Education Code, Title 5 California Code of Regulations, Budget Accounting Manual, and Federal Guidelines to prepare financial reports and annual budgets; report projected revenues and expenditures to the Chancellor's Office; and to present financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as determined by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB).
- 2020-2021 Adopted Budget Summary
- 2020-2021 Adopted Budget Detail
- 2019-2020 Adopted Budget Summary
- 2019-2020 Adopted Budget Detail
- 2019-2020 Tentative Budget
The Office of Fiscal Services Provides
- Annual District Budget
- Annual, Quarterly and Compliance Financial Reporting
- Audit Reports: District, Measure L Bond, and Foundation
- Budget Planning
- Financial and Cash Projections
- Restricted Fund Reporting: Categorical Grants & Contracts from Local, State, and Federal Sources