- Donations can be made to specific programs, departments, councils, clubs or other groups within the District or Foundation and must be documented by completing the District Donation/Pledge Form.
- If donating cash, the completed Donation/Pledge Form and cash should be submitted directly to Vault Services in Admin 102 or to the benefiting department.
- All non-cash donations should be submitted to the benefiting department along with the completed Donation/Pledge Form, (e.g. photography equipment or costumes for the drama department should be submitted to the Arts, Humanities, and Multimedia TrAC Office.)
- The Donation/Pledge Form is forwarded to the Fiscal Services Department for evaluation and processing is completed within 30 days.
- All District non-scholarship donations are presented to President's Council for approval.
- Donations of $1,000 or more are presented to the Delta College Board of Trustees for approval.
- Donations valued at $999 and under are acknowledged with a thank you letter by the District Controller.
- Donations valued at $1,000 or more are acknowledged with a thank you letter by the Superintendent/President following the monthly Delta College Board of Trustees meeting.
District Donation/Pledge Form
- If the donation is not accepted, the donor will be notified by the Fiscal Services Department.
- Unless donated to the Foundation, all scholarship funds are processed by Financial Aid & Scholarships Office.
- A completed Scholarship Agreement Form is required to establish a scholarship account. For more information, please visit the Establishing a Scholarship at Delta webpage.
- The Foundation is classified as tax-exempt nonprofit organization 501(c)(3).
- Federal and State laws recognize and reward charitable giving. Because each situation is different, individuals are urged to consult their financial advisor prior to donating.