1098-T Tuition Tax Credits

 If you wish to view and print your 1098-T online you will need to consent to receive it online by visiting MyDelta Portal  Financial Account Tile -> Account Services -> View 1098T -> Consent to View and Print.

Otherwise your 1098-T will be mailed to the address on file.

In compliance with Internal Revenue requirements, San Joaquin Delta College provides students with a Tuition Statement showing qualified tuition, enrollment fees, and related expenses which were incurred in the prior tax year. A copy of this statement is also provided to the Internal Revenue Service.

It is the responsibility of the student to ensure their records are up to date and as accurate as possible (ie. SSN, Name, Address). If there is an error with any information on the 1098-T or in your student records, please visit the DeRicco Student Services building to have the errors corrected. Be sure to have all necessary documentation and proper identification when attempting to correct an error. A valid ID and Social Security Card must be presented in order for a student's social security number to be changed.

You may be able to claim the amount(s) reported as an educational credit on Form 1040 or 1040A. To see if you qualify for this credit, see Publication 970, Tax Benefits for Education; Form 8863, Education Credits; and the Form 1040 or 1040A Instructions.

How to Obtain Your 1098-T Form

Login in MyDelta and go to the Financial Account tile. Next, expand the Account Services folder and click on "View 1098-T" .

*REMINDER: If you did not pay fees for qualified tuition, enrollment fees, and related expenses in the prior tax year, there will be no 1098-T available to you.

Have Questions?

If you have questions about the amounts reported on your 1098-T form, please contact us at
Student.Fees@deltacollege.edu. However, if you have questions about the requirements, or how to figure any educational credit you may claim on your taxes, we are sorry, but Delta College cannot assist you with this information. You must either contact your tax preparer or check the publications indicated above.