Application for Degrees and Certificates
Applications for Evaluation of Records for Receipt of an Associate Degree or Certificate to be awarded for:
|Summer 2019||June 17 - July 15, 2019|
|Fall 2018||September 17 - October 19, 2018|
|Spring 2019||February 4 - March 4, 2019|
Before You Apply
- Carefully and review the requirements for degrees and/or certificates BEFORE applying. You should apply ONLY if you have already met the award requirements or will be completing them this term. Any application that is clearly missing several courses or requirements will be automatically denied.
- You should also confirm eligibility for each award by looking at the degree or certificate checklists.
- Substitution Forms: If you are submitting a course substitution form for a degree, it must be submitted to the Admissions window in the DeRicco Student Services Building BEFORE submitting the online application for Summer 2018, which closes on July 13th.
- Other College Transcripts: Official transcripts for all US Regionally accredited colleges and universities other than Delta College MUST be on file in the Evaluations Office BEFORE you submit an application. If you are currently attending another college, you need to submit a copy of your class schedule to the Evaluations Office before you submit an application.
What You Need to Apply:
Before you apply, be sure you have the following:
- Student ID number
- Student email address
- The catalog year for each award. (The catalog year is the catalog that you were following (i.e. 2013-2014) for the particular award. You must have catalog rights to that catalog.)
- Name of each degree and/or certificate
How to Apply
To apply for your degree or certificate, complete the Online Application.
Please note, access to the ONLINE application is only available during the dates noted at the top of the page. If you have any questions, please email the Evaluations Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need the following login information to access the application.
- ACCOUNT NAME: sjdc
- PASSWORD: grad