Financial Aid Disbursements- Receiving Your Funds
Financial Aid Disbursements
Providing and delivering your financial aid is our top priority here at San Joaquin Delta College. Your choices in how you receive your money matters, so Delta College has partnered with BankMobile to offer our students safe, convenient options! Learn more about BankMobile and how it works.
As soon as Delta's Financial Aid Office receives your FAFSA, we work with BankMobile to issue your Refund Preference Kit. The Kit acts as an introductory setup feature in receiving your financial aid and is sent via United States Postal Service (USPS). Check your mailbox for a bright green envelope!
Once you receive your Refund Preference Kit, head over to refundselection.com and choose a preference:
- Electronic Deposit to Another Account: Your financial aid - once available - will be transferred to your personal bank account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from Delta College. Complete processing time normally takes 1 - 2 business days.
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account: A BankMobile Vibe card is issued to the student. Your financial aid - once available - is deposited to your open BankMobile Vibe account. Funds are available the same day funds are released from Delta College. To learn more about the features of a BankMobile Vibe account, click here.
- Access Your Account at BankMobile
- Refund Selection
- Video: How It Works
- Video: Where to Get Help with BankMobile
- San Joaquin Delta College & BankMobile Client Contracts & Profile.