Delta College Scholarships
Each year Delta College awards students with scholarships to use towards their education. Scholarships are awarded for many reasons including major, financial need, program completion and academic performance. The Scholarship Application opens every year in January, so check back frequently for updates!
How to Apply
- Register for an account through our Scholarship portal
- After you register for an account, you will be able to sign in and work on your scholarship application until the deadline. As you work on the application, your progress will be automatically saved each time you logout.
- Scholarships will require additional documents, which are submitted online. Scholarship applications are not considered complete unless the application is electronically submitted by the student and all documents are received by March 2nd.
- All scholarship applications will require (at a minimum):
- A completed online scholarship application
- Two letters of recommendation
- A brief essay
- Always read the instructions for a scholarship before applying.
- We encourage all students to apply for scholarships through the Delta College Scholarship Program. Scholarships are awarded for many reasons including major, financial need, program completion and academic performance. You must apply to be considered, so PLEASE APPLY!
Questions About Scholarships?
Contact our Scholarship specialist, Erika Reyes at (209) 954-5151 Ext. 6131 or email@example.com