For the purposes of the well-being of our employees and students, the Financial Aid, Scholarships and Veterans Services Department is temporarily working remotely. Students may reach the department by emailing email@example.com, leaving a voicemail at 954-5115 and we now have a live chat available through our website, for general questions, which is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Current Processing/Wait Times:
- Email Responses: Email responses are taking 1 ½ - 2 weeks
- Voicemail Responses: Voicemail responses are taking 2-4 days
- Live Chat: The average wait on live chat is 1 hour
- Logging in Documents – It is currently taking 3 weeks to log in documents that are submitted
- Processing Files – It is currently taking approx. 4-5 weeks to process files from the time documents have been submitted. Files are processed in the order that we receive them.
Please remember to complete your “Terms of Offer” once your award is in MyDelta in order for your award to be disbursed.
If you need to submit documents, you can scan and email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have access to a scanner, you can take a picture of the documents and email the photo. Additionally, you can mail the documents to: San Joaquin Delta College, 5151 Pacific Avenue, Attn: Financial Aid, Stockton, CA 95207. Thank you for your patience during this transition and very busy time of the semester.