Library Chromebooks are not currently available during the campus closure. Please contact your TrAC success coach if you need to borrow a Chromebook computer.
Chromebook computers are available for Delta students only at SJDC Library.
- The Chromebook package includes a Chromebook, power supply and carrying case.
- Chromebooks will run up to 11 hours on one charge.
- There are no moving parts, and no hard drive.
- There are 2 USB slots and 1 SD slot , if you need to transfer files (or save a file offline).
- There is also a HDMI port, to connect to A/V devices (with your own HDMI cable).
- To get the most out of a Chromebook you need a Wireless Internet connection and a Google login, which gives you access to Google Drive, easy-to-use software and free cloud storage. Learn More
Check-Out a Chromebook
- Chromebooks check-out for one week. No renewals.
- Chromebooks must be returned to the Circulation Desk staff and may not be left in the book drop.
- There is a 24 hour wait time until your next Chromebook checkout.
- Overdue fee: $5.00/hour.
- Complete circulation rules here.
- Use GoCat to check Computer Availability