English Degree Options

English Associate in Arts for Transfer Degree

The English Associate in Arts for Transfer degree is designed for students planning to transfer to a California State University (CSU) with a major in English.

English Associate in Arts Degree

The English AA degree offers courses that sharpen your skills in close reading, critical thinking, and clear communication while sparking creativity to solve real-world problems. English prepares you for a fulfilling career in law, teaching, writing, journalism, advertising, broadcasting, screenwriting, business, government, and more.

Note, if you are planning on transferring to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) are strongly encouraged to investigate the AA-T in English program.

Job Titles and Career Information

Studying English can lead to a variety of different jobs or careers. Click on a job title to find out career information such as average salaries, employment rates and more!