Get Started With ESL
Our classes are open to all Delta College students. If you are a new student at Delta, complete the steps below to be able to start taking ESL courses.
- Complete the steps to Apply and Enroll to Delta College
Take your ESL Assessment to find out which level of ESL you should start with. Learn more about theESL Assessment
- Select and enroll in ESL classes based on your ESL Assessment Test
Apply to Delta ESL Placement Test
Get Help With Applying and Enrolling!
The ESL Office can help you with the steps to register for ESL classes. Visit our office for help with:
- Applying to Delta College
- Planning your ESL classes you need
- Setting up a counseling appointment to plan for your certificates, degrees, and transfer goals
- Applying for financial aid
- Getting started with tutoring in reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary, and homework questions
- Asking questions about Delta College and the ESL Program