Club registration is for one academic year (fall and spring semesters only). If your club registered in the fall, you DO NOT have to register in the spring. However, if your club needs to update its officers or the Account Authorization form, the changes must be submitted by the registration deadline in DeltaLink.
Manage Your Club
Thank you for your leadership and helping create a rich student life at Delta College! Below are your semester responsibilities for running a club at Delta College.
- Register Your Club (Required Once a Year)
- Participate in Club Rush Week
- Send new Club Officers to Club Orientation
- Send one representative to all I.C.C. Meetings
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Activities.
To complete the club registration process, your club is required to:
- Complete the online club registration through DeltaLink (Be sure club officers meet minimum requirements)
- Submit the Account Authorization form to the Office of Student Activities
- Send all new officers to one mandatory club orientation
- Provide an electronic copy of the club constitution
Club Registration begins the first day of the semester. You have six (6) weeks from the start of the semester to complete the registration process.
Club rush is a week-long activity that provides your club the opportunity to set-up a table to showcase the club, promote club activities and recruit new members. Each club is required to participate in club rush at least one day during the week.
Spring 2019 Spring Club Rush Week
Club Rush will take place in the quad. It is scheduled to take place on Monday, January 14 through Friday, January 18 and Monday, February 5 through Friday, February 8th.
- Roll call will take place 9:00 - 11:00 am each day of Club Rush.
- If a club is not present when roll call is taken, the club will not receive attendance credit for attending either week.
- Once your club's attendance has been recorded for one (1) day during roll call, the club is NOT required to participate the rest of the days.
- Tables and chairs will be stacked in the quad for club representatives to use. Each club is limited to one (1) table and two (2 chairs).
- If your club will be collecting student names for potential members, the club does not need to collect the student's ID number.
Club Orientation is a one-hour workshop facilitated by the Office of Student Activities. Attendance is mandatory for new club offices. Returning club officers and advisors are recommended to attend the training for a refresher and learn about new changes.
During the training attendees will receive information on club requirements, District policies and procedures and other important information.
Spring 2019 Club Orientations
- Fri., Jan 25, 1 - 2 pm (DeRicco 275)
- Tues., Jan 29, 11 am - 12 pm (DeRicco 275)
- Tues., Feb 5, 3 - 4 pm (DeRicco 275)
- Thurs., Feb 14, 12:30 - 1:30 pm (Mustang Room)
The I.C.C. is a representative body of the various clubs and organizations on campus. Each club is responsible for identifying one student to attend all I.C.C. meetings and represent the club. The I.C.C. representative will be responsible for communicating all information to their club. I.C.C. meetings are the first Thursday of the month from 1:30 pm-3:30 pm.
Spring 2019 Meetings
All meetings take place in the Mustang Room
- Thurs. Feb. 7, 1:30 - 3:30 pm
- Thurs. Mar. 7, 1:30 - 3:30 pm
- Thurs. Apr. 4, 1:30 - 3:30 pm
- Thurs. May 2, 1:30 - 3:30 pm