Club Funding Grant Request
Clubs can request funding up to $500 each semester. Below is the process that can be used to request funding:
- Clubs must submit a Club Event Reservation Request Form online and your event must be approved through the Office of Student Activities.
- Once approved, your club is eligible to apply and submit a Club Grant Request.
- Clubs will be contacted to be placed on the Inter-Club Council agenda to present their request during an ICC meeting. ICC meetings are scheduled every Fall/Spring semester on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month.
- Funding may take up to four (4) weeks to process, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- All receipts, invoice, and contracts must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities for all events or activities.
*** Please note clubs can only request funds twice per semester with max request of $500 each time. Submitting a grant request does not guarantee funds will be granted in the full amount requested.***
If you need assistance, please email the Office of Student Activities at email@example.com.