ATTENTION STUDENTS! The Student Food Pantry will be temporarily moved from Shima 101 to Shima 117 till April. The pantry will be open beginning January 25, 2022.
The Student Food Pantry provides access to food for ALL currently enrolled Delta College students who may otherwise go hungry because of lack of sufficient income or access to food.
How to Use the Student Food Pantry
- Bring your current Class Schedule & Form of Identification each time you visit the Food Pantry
- Students will be able to use a total of 100 points each semester and up to 16 points each week for various food or toiletries items in the Student Food Pantry
- Each item is marked as a point value.
- Students will only be able to visit the Student Food Pantry once a week
- Student will need to bring their own reusable bags, as the Food Pantry will no longer be providing plastic bags
Before Your First Visit
The Food Pantry is available to all currently enrolled Delta College students who have completed the online Food Pantry application. Your application gives you access to the Food Pantry for the entire year!