The General Counseling LiveChat will be unavailable Monday October 18th, 2021 from 12:00 - 12:30pm
Your success is so important to us, and this is why you are receiving this letter. This is just a follow-up letter, a friendly reminder that we are here to assist you, especially if you are uncertain about the courses to take, or your eligibility to enroll in required courses. As you may already know, you are not required to take math and English assessment exams.
Delta College students now may enroll into English and Math courses using one or more of the following:
- High school coursework
- High school grades
- High school grade point
- Or you can self-report your high school coursework, grades, and GPA by completing a local questionnaire.
To learn more about how you are eligible to enroll in math and English courses go to Placement Methods.
A counselor can also help you to develop your Student Educational Plan as well as inform you of available resources and services.
We wish you the very best in your educational journey!
San Joaquin Delta College Counseling Division
A college education can provide more options for the future, but sometimes these options are, well, confusing. We’re here to make the journey a little easier with comprehensive counseling services. Looking for help selecting the right classes for your degree? Need advice on different career paths? Are you in need of professional emotional or psychological support? We’re here to provide as much guidance and support as you need during your academic journey.
- Career, self-assessment, planning and decision making
- Development of appropriate academic programs
- Resolution of personal issues affecting programs of study
- Development of decision making and problem-solving skills
- Organization of resources which promote success
- Health and wellness counseling