What do you need to register your club?
- Find at least four (4) students currently enrolled at San Joaquin Delta College enrolled in 4 or more units and have above a 2.0 GPA
- Find at least ONE full-time faculty or manager to serve as club advisor. Classified staff can serve as a co-advisor.
- Complete and submit online club registration
Register you Club Link
- Create your constitution with the help of the Club Constitution Template
- New Club Officers must attend mandatory club orientation
- Downlad and complete a Club Account Authorization Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend Mandatory Club Rush the 3rd week of the fall and spring semester located in the Quad Area
- Inter-Club Council Representative must attend Inter-Club Council Meetings each month
Students can begin club registration two weeks before the start of the fall and spring semester.
Mandatory Club Orientation
Learn about the club registration process, Inter-Club Council and important District policies and procedures to help assist with planning events and fundraising activities on and off-campus. Orientation is mandatory for all the club’s President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and ICC Officer.
To schedule a club orientation, click on the following link below. Please make sure all mandatory officers attend the scheduled orientation.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Thursday, February 9, 2023: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, 2023: 3 - 4 p.m.
- Friday, February 24, 2023: 1 - 2 p.m.
Location: Shima 101C - Boardroom
Club Grant Application
All active clubs can now apply for grant up to $500. Please select the link to the application for more details.
2022-2023 Club Event Reservation Form
Club Advisors or Officers must submit this form in order to host any club meetings or events on campus or virtually. Advisors must be present at all club activities in order for event to occur.