Get Started in CTE Transitions

Step 1

Contact your high school counselor or designated CTE Transitions/ Articulation person


Step 2

Find out which classes at your high school qualify for CTE Transitions credits at San Joaquin Delta College


Step 3

Enroll in the approved CTE Transitions classes and earn the specified minimum grade or better


Step 4

Follow the 2+2 Articulation steps to claim your credit at San Joaquin Delta College! Learn more about claiming credit at the Articulation Office