Welcome to Delta! We're glad you're here. Use the information below to find out about all the services available to you on campus this semester.
Yes! Join us for some or all of the following events to kick off the spring semester!
- January 23, 2020 12:30-1:30pm – Quad & Upper Danner- ASDC Back in the Groove Event
- February 3-7, 2020 9:00am -12:00pm – Quad & Lower Danner -Club Rush Week
- February 18, 2020 12:00-2:00pm – Quad & Upper and Lower Danner Student Resource Fair
- February 20, 2020 12:30-1:30pm– Quad and Upper Danner –ASDC #SelfLove
- March 12, 2020 12:00-4:30pm – Locke Lounge – ICC Club Day
- March 26, 2020 12:30-1:30pm – Quad- ASDC Drum Circle Event
- March 29, 2020 6:00-9:00pm – JCPenney Suit-Up Event from
- April 16, 2020 – Quad -ASDC Environment Awareness Day
To keep track of events and activities all semester long, join DELTALink.
Book Advance Voucher: The Book Advance Voucher is an advancement of your financial aid. The amount used will be deducted from your future financial aid disbursements. It is issued once per semester and can help you purchase up to $750 worth of textbooks and/or codes from the Delta College Bookstore.
Library Reserve Book Collection: There are textbooks for select instructors on reserve in the library. These books can be used in the library or checked out for up to one week.
Textbook Rental Program: The bookstore offers textbooks that can be rented for the duration of the semester.
To order your books online please visit the Online Bookstore. The Bookstore now offers Gift Cards that can be used to purchase textbooks, apparel, and School Supplies.
Breakfast burrito, anyone? Hot breakfasts are once again available at the cafeteria! You'll also find a salad bar, soup, hot grab and go items, drinks and coffee, and the "Danner Deli" sandwich bar.
NEW this spring: All prepared foods (sandwiches, soups, salad, grill items) are now $5 or less. Plus, with a Mustang Pass, students receive a 20 percent discount on prepared food.
- Cafeteria hours are 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The Cafeteria will be closed on Fridays.
- Breakfast is served 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
- The "Danner Deli" is open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- The food trucks are back! You can find them in the C6 parking lot, near the Science and Math Building.
Spring semester parking permits cost $30 ($24 for motorcycles) and can be purchased at the bookstore, the cashier's office, the cafeteria or the online bookstore. Daily permits (good only for that day) can be purchased at dispensers in most parking lots for $2 per day.
Parking enforcement for the Spring semester begins Feb 3, 2020. Detailed parking information can be found on the Parking Information Page.
The ATTIC (Academic TuToring & Independent Computing) is located in Danner 202 & 204 is open to all current Delta students for free tutoring and access to our computer labs!
Hours are Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Chromebooks are available for check out and desktop computers can be reserved for use in the library at the main campus.
South Campus at Mountain House has a computer lab in MH 301 for academic use.