Apply to EOPS/CARE and NextUp
Steps to Apply to EOPS/CARE and NextUp
Step 1: Apply and Enroll at San Joaquin Delta College
If you are a new incoming student at Delta College, you will first need to complete the steps to apply and enroll at Delta College. If you are already a Delta College student, you can skip to Step 2!
Step 2: Submit Your EOPS/CARE & NextUp Application
Once you have applied to Delta and accessed your MyDelta Dashboard, you will be able to access and submit your application for EOPS/CARE and NextUp!
After You Apply
Finished with the application steps? Review our "After Your Apply" Information below to see what's next!
What Happens After You Apply to EOPS/CARE and NextUp?
The majority of EOPS/CARE and NextUp students are accepted during the fall semester. In the spring semester, the number of students admitted is conditional on the availability of remaining budget.
- All new applications are reviewed in the order received.
- Incomplete applications will not be given priority.
- All qualified applicants will be notified through their Delta College's e-mail account regarding acceptance or non-acceptance into the program.
Next Steps after being admitted to EOPS/CARE and NextUp
- Attend EOPS/CARE and NextUp Student Orientation: The EOPS/CARE and NextUp Student Orientation is a required activity for all new applicants to EOPS/CARE and NextUp. In order to be officially admitted all new applicants are required to attend the EOPS new student orientation
- Sign a Contract: Upon acceptance to the EOPS/CARE and NextUp program, the student will receive a signed copy of the Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC). The contract states that you will voluntarily participate in the various counseling, educational support, and student follow-up activities, as well as abide by the policies, procedures, and timelines established by the EOPS/CARE and NextUp program.