Phinnie International Preschool Education Scholars Exchange Program
In conjunction with the Phinnie Education Group, Delta College would like to present the Phinnie International Preschool Education Scholars Program. The Phinnie International Preschool Education Scholars Exchange Program is a paid internship which will have the qualified applicant working for the Phinnie Education Group in China for a duration of up to two years. It's the perfect opportunity for native-English speaking American students to explore a different nation and a different culture, all the while gaining career and life experiences as they work with Phinnie Education in teaching the children of China.
What are the qualifications?
- Applicants must be a graduate with an Associate degree from San Joaquin Delta College.
- Applicants must have received a certificate in Early Childhood Education.
- Applicants must be native English-speaking with a standard North American accent.
- Applicants must have 2 written recommendation letters from professors and/or supervisors.
- Applicants must have the ability to complete a two-year scholarship/internship program.
- Applicants must clear the District's criminal background checks.
- Applicants must pass a preliminary health check with standard TB and drug screening clearances.
Additional qualifications can be found here.
- Completed Application
- Cover Letter (CV) or Professional Resume
- Headshot Photo