Veteran Residency Requirements

Many student military affiliates apply to Delta College from out of state or using an out of state address. The Department of Veterans Affairs does not cover out of state tuition. 

Student military affiliates who are classified as out of state residents have two options to reclassify their residency. 

  1. Petition for residency reclassification 

  2. Petition for special circumstances 


Petitions and required documents can be sent to and Veterans Resource Center staff will assist you in the process. 

For more information please visit admissions and records