Become An ASDC Officer
Take your college experience to the next level and apply for student body government!
Use the information below to learn more about the requirements for ASDC.
Benefits of Being Involved with ASDC
- Professional development
- Networking opportunities locally and statewide
- Leadership development
- Opportunity to advocate for students
- Community engagement
- Organizing events and activities on campus
At the time of application, you must meet the minimum requirements as specified in Education Code 70601. Before applying, please review the position description.
- Enrolled in a minimum of five (5) units
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Ability to complete four (4) mandatory office hours each week
- Ability to attend mandatory Monday meetings from 2:30 pm-4:30 pm
- Ability to attend mandatory College Hour events every third Thursday from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm
- Ability to perform and function in the role of the office