Become An ASDC Officer
Take your college experience to the next level and apply for student body government!
Use the information below to learn more about the requirements and steps to apply for ASDC
Now Accepting ASDC Officer Applications
Applications due August 16 at 11:45pm
- Student Representative to the Board of Trustees
To apply for the Student Representative to the Board of Trustees position for the 2019-2020 academic year please submit the following application.
Applications must be received by Friday, August 16, 2019 at 11:45 pm.
Students applying for the Student Representative to the Board of Trustees must complete the Student Trustee application.
At the time of application and election, you must meet the minimum requirements as specified in Education Code 70601.
- Enrolled in a minimum of five (5) units
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Ability to complete four (4) mandatory office hours each week
- Ability to attend mandatory Monday meetings from 2:30pm-4:30 pm
- Ability to attend mandatory College Hour events every third Thursday from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm
- Ability to perform and function in the role of the office
How to Apply
As part of the application process for the student trustee position, candidates must submit the following:
- One Letter of Recommendation from a faculty, staff, or administrator. Students enrolled for a semester or less may have a faculty, staff, or administrator from a previous academic institution, community organization, or a current employer submit a Recommendation Form. Recommendation forms will be reviewed for eligibility. Forms must include your full name and student ID number.
- Submit an Online Application
The Student Representative to the Board of Trustees is appointed by the Associated Students of Delta College. The appointment process includes an interview with the ASDC. Following the interview, the ASDC will vote to approve one applicant to the position of Student Representative to the Board of Trustees.
- The interview date is August 26, 2019 from 2:30pm-4:30 pm in the Rauhuff Boardroom (Shima 101C)
- All applicants must be present for the interview.
- Applicants that do not attend the interview will be disqualified.
- Additional interview dates WILL NOT be provided.
- The interview date WILL NOT be rescheduled to accommodate applicants unable to attend the May 26th interview.