Enroll in a Payment Plan
Once your fees have been billed, eligible students are able to enroll in a Payment Plan. Through a Payment Plan, you will be able to pay for your fees in installments.
How To Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Log in to MyDelta
- Click on the Financial Account icon
- Click on Account Services > Enroll in a Payment Plan from the sidebar to open up the 4-step process of signing up.
- First, select the payment plan you wish to enroll in. Once selected, click the next button in the bottom right corner.
- Note: If you do not see any plan options, you are not eligible at this time to enroll in a plan. Please email email@example.com with questions and/or for more information.
- Step 2 is to review the Installments Schedule. Once reviewed, click next.
- The Installment Schedule will be based on your current eligible charges. If charges that are placed in this plan are reversed or reduced, your installment payment will also be automatically reduced. If you incur eligible charges in the future, they will be added to this installment schedule automatically.
- Next, is Agreement. Once you have reviewed the page, check the box next to “Yes, I have read the agreement” and click Enroll.
- After you click enroll, you will be taken to a confirmation page indicating that you have been successfully enrolled in the payment plan.
After enrolling in a payment plan., when you go to the Charges Due area of your Financial Account you will see each other outstanding charges broken up based on your payment plan schedule.
How to Change Your Payment Plan
Once you have enrolled in a payment plan in MyDelta, if you need to make any changes to your plan please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.