Central to APIASA’s purpose is to support student success by awarding monetary scholarships that can help with college expenses.
APIASA has awarded nearly $50,000 since 1993. Our goal is to increase the numbers of these scholarships.
One way to achieve this is through Payroll Deduction. If Delta AAPI employees, allies, friends, & family gave a little each month or once a year, then our annual awarding of scholarships could be sustained.
Note that every dollar donated goes directly to the students and is tax deductible (consult a tax professional).
2019-2020 APIASA Scholarship Winners
- CLARENCE LOUIE APIASA FOUNDER SCHOLARSHIP $500 - Yanhe Yu
- APIASA SCHOLARSHIP $500 - Ardash Chand, Tiet Chon, Tony Shi
- OSCAR LIAMERA MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP $500 - Vivienne Aguilar, Franzine Martinez, Kathleen Yvonne Orpilla, Jerome Robles
- EPIC SCHOLARSHIP $500 - Mari-Jaeh Leandado, Jannel De Los Reyes
- DR. DAWN BOHULANO MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP $500 - Jaelyn Sanidad
If you are interested in applying to any of these scholarships, please visit https://www.deltacollege.edu/student-services/financial-aid-scholarships-veterans-services/delta-college-scholarships
To donate to any of these scholarship, please visit the APIASA Donors Page