Recruit and Hire Delta College Students with Jobspeaker
Jobspeaker is a free online job posting platform where you can post employment opportunities as well as look for job candidates with the skill sets that best suit your business needs. Plus, using the Jobspeaker app enables easy interaction between you and our campus to ensure timely delivery, approval, and posting of your job openings.
Go to Jobspeaker
How to Use Jobspeaker
- Go to sjdc.jobspeaker.com and click on sign-in.
- Next, under Need Account click on I am an employer
- Enter your information to create your Jobspeaker account and sign up as an Employer!
- Once logged in to Jobspeaker, click on setup on the left toolbar.
- Add information about your company such as name, website, industry, company size, about the company and about you (the employer).
Once your company is set up, you are ready to begin using Jobspeaker!
Create your Account Now
- Log in to Jobspeaker and click on the Dashboard link in the left toolbar to begin posting jobs.
- From the Dashboard, click Active Jobs
- Click Post Job and begin adding information about your open position.
Use the information below to help you manage your job postings on Jobspeaker.
- To edit or view your job posting, click on jobs in the left sidebar. Click on the title of the posting to view the listing and/or click edit in the far right to modify the job posting.
- View the student candidates that have applied to your listings by clicking on job applications in the left toolbar.
- Employee Search is a great tool to find potential employees. Click on Employee Search from the left toolbar and use it to:
- Search to view students by location to your company.
- View profiles of student candidates. Send them messages and/or save their profiles to message them later
- Look up certain skills and students with profiles who match these skills
- Events: Click on events in the left toolbar to invite potential student candidates to events put on by your company. These may include tours, speaker events, mock interviews and reminders for interviews.