The Professional Development Center offers high-quality programs and services that develop a passion for learning, promote access, student success, positive student learning outcomes, and support excellence, service, innovation, and leadership throughout the classified staff, faculty, and management.
We provide a variety of resources and services designed to help college employees in their jobs, including:
- Computer workstations for development of technical skill and discovery of new classroom resources.
- Software training, technology consultation, webinars and flex opportunities.
- Online instruction support.
- Portable projectors, laptops, digital camcorders and cameras available for check out.
- Technical staff to answer your questions.
- Supports for online faculty through training in course management systems, workshops on best practices in distance education
- Instructional and technology support to students and faculty.
Contact our office with questions and/or to learn more about Professional Development opportunities at Delta College