Jump to navigation
- All activities at The Market at Delta College are subject to San Joaquin Delta College District policies and local, federal, and state laws.
- All vendors agree to abide by the specific rules of The Market as outlined in the Market rules and regulations or any The Market documentation.
- The Market staff reserves the right to refuse admittance to vendors and/or patrons of The Market.
- The Market is not responsible for any damages.
- Refunds of space rentals are not permitted.
- In compliance with San Joaquin Delta College District Policy 9850, dogs are not allowed in The Market (except service animals/seeing-eye dogs).
- Vendors and patrons are expected to behave in an orderly and polite manner while attending The Market. Any action (i.e. cursing at Market staff, vendors, or patrons; physical abuse of The Market staff, vendors, vendor property, patrons, Delta College property, or Market property; and the disregard for instructions delivered by The Market staff) deemed as disorderly conduct will result in IMMEDIATE removal from the Market. Other discipline may also result. If you are a vendor, this action will also result in a forfeiture of your occupancy fees.