Report Outside Aid in MyDelta

Outside Aid is any type of aid you expect to receive from outside sources such as private entities or state and local agencies.

You are required to report expected or received funds in MyDelta, including awards paid directly to you.

How to Report Outside Aid

  1. Login to MyDelta
  2. From your homepage, click on the Financial Aid tile.
  3. From the left navigation, under Awards, click on Outside Aid.
  4. Click the Report Outside Aid button to open the Report Outside Form.
  5. Complete all fields in the form and click submit. Confirm your submission by clicking Yes

Once you have confirmed submission, the item(s) you reported will be reviewed by a financial aid counselor. To request a change to anything you've submitted, contact the Office of Financial Aid, Scholarships & Veterans Services.