Healthcare IT Leaders already performs comprehensive contact tracing for Delta College. Due to the duplication of efforts, the College administration is removing the contact tracing badge requirement.
Contact tracing badges are no longer required on the Delta College campus.
(Dated: July 6, 2022)
Delta College conducts contact tracing through our partners at Healthcare IT Leaders.
What is contact tracing?
Contact tracing slows the spread of COVID-19 by letting people know they may have been exposed to COVID-19 and should monitor their health for signs and symptoms. Learn more from the Centers for Disease Control.
When a positive case is reported to the College, Healthcare IT Leaders investigates and reaches out to close contacts with further instructions. The system is comprehensive and will help keep our campus safe.
- Testing will continue to be offered at Locke Lounge. A positive test at Locke Lounge is entered into the Healthcare IT Leaders system and immediately launches the contact tracing process.
- If you test positive using an at-home test kit or at an external testing site, please report that here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/8e19d769d066437e951cdc19fdb43c91
- You can always call nurse triage as well at (209) 888-0480.
Yes. Our research shows that most community college districts and California State University or University of California institutions are not using badge technology for contact tracing.
Please drop off your contact tracing badge at the DeRicco Building Information Desk or the Student Activities office Shima 101 C
New contact tracing MOUs with College bargaining groups are available here:
- California School Employees Association
- California Teachers Association
- San Joaquin Delta College Peace Officers Association
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.