How to Apply
Your application must be submited to the OWE Division Office by the deadlines above.
Fill out and submit the 4-page Work Experience Application which includes:
- Student Agreement Form (2 pages, signed by Student)
- Student Application Form
- Employer Verification Form (signed by Work Supervisor)
OWE Student Application
Visit the OWE Division Office in Holt 140 to complete your:
- Instructor Add Memorandum Form
(This must be completed in-person)
Directions to Holt Center
Notes About the Application
- All application packets are subject to review and can be rejected if you do not complete the student responsibilities. All application packets must be neat, clear and complete for review.
- If you have any unpaid fees or registration issues which would delay enrollment into the program, the Student Application Packet will automatically be disqualified.
- If you are unable to complete the average number of hours per week, you will not earn the unit(s) requested from the program. Please review your employment schedule prior to submission and discuss the requirement with your supervisor.
Forms are available in the Applied Science, Business & Technology Division office in Holt 140.
Don't Forget to Download the Student Handbook
It contains Assignments and Submissions Deadlines
OWE Student Handbook