OWE Program Eligibility
To be eligible for participation in the Occupational Work Experience program, you must complete the following requirements BEFORE the start of the participating semester:
- MUST BE employed, paid or unpaid/volunteer, with an organization prior to submitting Student Application Packet. The program does not find employment for students.
- If you need a job, go to: https://www.deltacollege.edu/student-services/career-exploration-planning/workforce-development-center/find-a-job
- If you need help developing your resume or preparing for a job interview, go to the CTE and Workforce Development Center at: https://www.deltacollege.edu/department/cte-and-workforce-development
- You can also contact Beth Waters at: email@example.com
- Students must enroll in one course in a discipline related to their work experience. This course may be taken concurrently or may have been taken the semester immediately prior. For the Fall semester, the related course may be taken concurrently or may have been taken in the Spring semester.