Technology and Learning Center
The Technology and Learning Center (TLC) provides a supervised lab environment designed specifically for CalWORKs students. Benefits and services offered:
- Access to computers and Internet
- Free printing, copies and school supplies (based on funding)
- Convenient and quiet study areas
- Complete your class assignments, online course work, search for employment, and more!
- Lending library materials available (headphones, calculators, and more on loan while using the lab)
- CalWORKs TLC staff available to help
- Receive general information and referrals to the CalWORKs program and campus resources
- Assistance with accessing Delta College email, financial aid, class registration, academic history, etc.
Selina Mendoza is the Instructional Support Assistant who coordinates the lab. For more information, please call (209) 218-6921 or stop by Forum 110.