P.O.S.T. Entry Level Law Enforcement Test Battery Examination - PELLETb
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to test.
- Check in 15 minutes prior to test time.
- Allow 3 hours for testing.
- Valid photo ID is REQUIRED - CA driver's license, passport or military I.D.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older to test
- Parking permit is required: Daily parking permit $2.00 ( Parking is free during the COVID-19 pandemic)
New COVID-19 protocols when visiting campus
- Limited to 18 testers per session
- Temperatures will be taken, anyone with a fever will be asked to leave
- Masks required upon exiting car and to remain on while on campus
- Registered testers are to remain 6 feet apart
- Check in at counter in room 110 (Assessment Center) at the north end of the building
To register for an exam, please click the links/dates below.