Danny Royster II
Hello, my name is Danny Royster II and I work for the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation in the OPOS Unit as a Recruitment Analyst. I’m new to the unit however my work as a Casting/Production Coordinator for Television as well as my work as a Fitness Manager fall right in line with the work I am currently doing. I’m excited to bring my skills and knowledge to my new field of work and help recruit the best Correctional Officers I can.
- I decided to enter the field of Corrections and make it my career because: I am highly motivated to find quality candidates for the job of Correction Officer whose primary focus is on rehabilitation.
- The most unusual job I’ve ever had was: as a Production Coordinator on a TV show called, “I’m Married to A…” One episode was about a lady who was married to an Alien Abductee.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done is: becoming a parent to my two year old daughter Ryan Louise Royster. She’s a handful!
- My favorite way to relax is: kicking my feet up in a Cabana somewhere tropical such as Jamaica or Cancun.
- My favorite meal is: some sort of grilled seafood and veggies, prepared like Fajitas, with rice, beans, guacamole and sour cream! Oh…and FRESH flour tortillas!
- You’d be surprised to learn that: I studied Theatre in college. After just being an athlete in high school, I discovered that I had a hidden talents in acting.
- I am most proud of: winning 3rd place over all in my 1st bodybuilding completion. My goal is to get my Pro Card someday soon!
- My motto is: “Family First” and I have it tattooed across my chest so I never forget! To me, family is everything.
- If there is one piece of advice I would like to give to anyone considering Corrections as a career, it would be: don’t forget the REHABILITATION part. The job is Corrections AND Rehabilitation.