“Delta College has been a great experience,” says Theater Arts and Early Childhood Education major William Gibbon. A talented actor, Will didn’t know what to expect after high school. “I love Delta’s Drama Department! It allows you to learn, grow and explore as an actor, no matter what your level. I encourage anybody who wants to be an actor to attend! ”
Delta Drama is home to one of the most dynamic and diverse community college theatre arts programs in California. Delta Drama students who complete the AA transfer degree will be qualified for entry-level career placement and/or advanced degree transfer in theatre performance.
The Delta Drama program is:
- A two-year actor-training program and technical theatre associate degree and certificate program.
- An affordable program with many opportunities for financial aid and scholarships.
- Production of four fully staged main stage productions a year in our main theatres, a summer season, and two performing workshops a year staged in the studio theatre.
- A professional, highly trained, faculty staff and guest artists committed to student success and artistic growth.
- A commitment to exploring inclusive values that reflect the cultural diversity of the Central Valley Community.
What are the degree and certificate options
- Theatre Arts, AA Degree
- Technical Theater, AA Degree
- Acting, AA-T Degree
- Stagecraft, Certificate of Achievement
For Degree and Certificate requirements, please visit the College Catalog.
Consumer Information and Cost
For consumer information about the cost to complete certificate programs and completion rates, view our Gainful Employment Disclosures.