Jump to navigation
Brief Outline for This Year Only:
- Based on the mission, vision, and strategic goals and the charge of the committee, develop Goals and Objectives for the year
- Review the template for the Annual Report
- Schedule and conduct meetings, post agendas and minutes on Shared Governance Website
- Prepare and submit an annual report including Goals and Objectives for the upcoming year.
Outline of Committee Activities:
Meeting # 1
- Executive Secretary convenes the committee.
- Committee elects a chair which could be the Executive Secretary (from then on the two should work in tandem).
- Review College mission, vision, and strategic goals.
- Review the charge of the committee and responsibilities of members which include reporting to the entity that appointed them.
- Develop goals and objectives for the committee for the year. Assign tasks, and develop timelines
- Review template for annual report due by May 15.
- Publish meeting dates/times/notes/minutes/goals and objectives/tasks, and timelines in the appropriate folder on DocuShare.
Second to Last Meeting
- Review mission, vision, and goals; review charge of the committee.
- Review goals and objectives, timelines, and assess progress on each goal.
- Develop a draft annual report.
- Develop goals and objectives for next year.
- Induct new committee members for the next year.
- Ratify final draft of annual report.
- Ratify goals and objectives for the next year.
- Submit annual report to President's Council by May 15.