The purpose of Position Control is to monitor, track and maintain all positions within the District. All positions are represented on the District Organizational Chart which illustrates the internal structure of the District, the reporting relationships within the divisions/departments, current incumbent, and the position control number.
The organizational chart is updated after every Board meeting along with a list of vacant management and permanent classified positions.
- District Organizational Chart (pdf) - June 12, 2018
- Vacancy List (pdf) - June 12, 2018
- Management Organizational Structure (pdf) - June 12, 2018
Planning Process for Vacancies or New Positions
- Classified (Revised) - June 20, 2017
- Management (Revised) - Nov. 3, 2015
- Planning Process for Vacancies and New Positions Instructions(pdf)
- Glossary of Terms and Informational Memo Format (pdf)