The Business Information Management program offers training in the areas of general office, secretarial, word processing, office management, and administrative assistant. The student will have proficient skills in grammar and composition, keyboarding, the use of office equipment, knowledge of modern office procedures, and the use of a microcomputer which are important skills in this field.
What are the degree and certificate options
- Administrative Assistant Certificate of Achievement
- General Office Certificate of Achievement
- Medical Office Certificate of Achievement
- Office Assistant Certificate of Achievement
- Office Management Certificate of Achievement
- Office Management, Associate in Science
For Degree and Certificate requirements, please visit the College Catalog.
Consumer Information and Cost
For consumer information about the cost to complete certificate programs and completion rates, view our Gainful Employment Disclosures.