If you find responsibility and achievement motivating, then a career in management could be right for you. Every organization achieves results through the efforts of its employees, and it takes effective management skills to create and maintain a productive organizational environment. Learning and developing your management skills can help you achieve personal and professional success.
San Joaquin Delta College offers a variety of courses in business and management, as well as business law, marketing and merchandising, retail management, small business management, international business, and public administration. A specialized certificate in Municipal Clerkship is also available.
What are the degree and certificate options
- Basic Business, Certificate of Achievement
- International Business, Certificate of Achievement
- Merchandising, Certificate of Achievement
- Municipal Clerk, Certificate of Achievement
- Retail Management, Certificate of Achievement
- Small Business, Certificate of Achievement (Pending Approval)
- Supervision and Management, Certificate of Achievement
- Business, Associate in Science
- Business Administration, Associate in Science for Transfer
- Interdisciplinary Studies - Business Option, Associate in Arts
- Retail Management and Merchandising, Associate in Science
For Degree and Certificate requirements, please visit the College Catalog.
Consumer Information & Cost
For consumer information about the cost to complete certificate programs and completion rates, view our Gainful Employment Disclosures.