The Information Technology (IT) and Data Center strives to enchance the educational experience and create a learning environment that supports the students, faculty, and staff of San Joaquin Delta College. In order to ensure quality instruction and the highest standards of students’ success, the IT and Data Center is committed to delivering high-quality technical leadership, resources, and services.
IT and Facilities Help Desk
IT and Facilities work requests can be submitted via the WHD
How to Create a New Request
- Login to the Web Help Desk (WHD)
- Use your @ deltacollege.edu email address.
- Password (same as Outlook email)
- Select the appropriate "Request Type"
- Provide the Required Information about your request
- Press Submit (A help ticket will be created, assigned and routed)
- Please be sure to record your ticket number for reference.
How to Check Status of an Existing Request
- The Web Help Desk will automatically email when you once your request has been completed.
- You can also login at anytime to check the status of your request.
- Please keep a record of your ticket number