The Information Technology (IT) and Data Center strive to enhance the educational experience and create a learning environment that supports the students, faculty, and staff of San Joaquin Delta College. In order to ensure quality instruction and the highest standards of student success, the IT and Data Center is committed to delivering high-quality technical leadership, resources, and services.
IT Help Desk
IT work requests can be submitted via the IT Help Desk App.
How to Create a New Request
- Login to the Delta College Help Desk. (https://help.deltacollege.edu). This requires using MyDeltaDashboard (okta) to login. or you can open the application by clicking on the "IT Help Desk" icon in MyDelta dashboard.
- To request assistance, click on "Request Technical Assistance" to submit a new ticket.
- Complete the form, including required information selecting "Category, sub category and item" for the type of assistance you need, along with Subject and Description.
- Press Submit (A help ticket will be created, assigned and routed)
- You should get an email that your ticket has been received along with your Please be sure to record your ticket number for reference.
How to Check Status of an Existing Request
- The Delta College Help Desk will automatically email when you once your request has been completed.
- You can also login at anytime to check the status of your request. (https://help.deltacollege.edu)
- Please keep a record of your ticket number
IT Weekly Update Dashboard
Please note: If you are using a web browser like Chrome that blocks 3rd party cookies, you may see an error while trying to view this dashboard. Please try a different browser or enable 3rd party cookies on your current browser to view the dashboard.