Using the WYSIWYG Toolbar, you can create numbered or bulleted lists. You can also create nested lists.
Create a Basic List
- Place your cursor where you want the list to begin and click on the Numbered List or Ordered List icon.
- To continue a list, just start a new line and the bullet or number style continues.
- To remove a list format, just click on the bulleted list icon again and your text will be given the paragraph format.
You can also create nested lists using both numbered and bulleted lists.
- Create your first list by clicking on the numbered list icon.
- Press Return to create another list item.
- Press Return again and then click on the indent icon. This creates the second hierarchy.
- Click on the bulleted list icon to change the list format to bullets.
- Continue with the items you want to display as a bulleted list.
- When you are ready to return to a numbered list, press Return to start a new line.
- Click on the numbered list icon and then the outdent icon. This pushes the line out to the top level and resumes the sequence of numbers.