Most of the devices that are available are Chromebooks. If you haven't used a Chromebook before, here’s how to get started.
- First, you’ll need Internet access. If you do not have Internet access, please note that Delta College plans to soon install wifi in five College parking lots so that you’ll always have a place you can go to get connected.
- If you have Internet access, go ahead and plug in your Chromebook and press the power button in the upper right-hand corner of the keyboard.
- You’ll then be asked to set some preferences including your language and network. If you are in one of the college parking lots, you’ll soon be able to use DeltaStudentWifi or DeltaStudentWifi2 network. The password is DeltaWiFi5151
- Then you’ll be asked to sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can "browse as guest" by clicking the profile icon in the top right corner and clicking “guest.” Then go to google.com/accounts to create your free account with username and password.
- You’re all set! To access your Delta College classes, you can go to the Google Play Store and download “Canvas Student.” Links to Canvas help guides and videos, and a form to help you get in touch with your resource specialists for additional help, are available at deltacollege.edu/delta-stillhereforyou