CCC Classified Senate (4CS)
What is the 4CS?
The 4Cs is a brief introduction to the California Community Colleges Classified Senate and its membership of independent senates and classified organizations
Who Are We?
- California Community College Classified Professional Organization
- The Statewide California Community Colleges Classified Senate
- Shared Governance Organization of Member Classified Senates
- Organized with a Twenty-one Member, Volunteer, Elected Executive Board
- Advocate for Shared Governance within the Community College System
- Serving the Classified Staff and Community College System Since 1995
Why Are We?
- Dedicated to the California Community College Student
- Represent CC Classified Staff's Shared Governance Interests
- Support the Concepts of an Educated Community
- Assist the State's Governmental and Higher Educational Officials
- Promote Staff Development, Leadership, Growth and Sharing
- Support the Mission of the California Community College System
What Are We?
- We Are Your Neighbors, Residing Throughout All Regions of California
- We Are Classified Staff as Defined by Section 88003, (1a) CA. Ed. Code
- We Are the Largest Group of CC Permanent Employees - The Classified Staff
- We Are an Invaluable California Community College Information Resource
- We Are an Incredible Variety of Academic Expertise and Technical Skills
- We Are Significant to the Success of the California CC System's Students
How Are We?
- Communicate by E-mail, Letters, Publications, Newsletters, Voice
- Cosponsor the Annual Classified Leadership Institute (CLI) with CCLC
- Maintain the 4CS Web Site and Personal Contacts for Sharing Information
- Meet Regularly as an Executive Board and with the General Membership
- Travel to California's Community Colleges and Senates to Share Ideas
- Contact Your Executive Board Officers and Area Representative: http://www.ccccs.org