Technology touches every aspect of our lives every single day. Software controls everything from our household appliances to automobiles to mobile devices and connects them to an overarching network we call The Internet of Things. A Computer Science education will help you prepare to step into a field filled with new and exciting career opportunities in the tech industry.
Through the Computer Science program at Delta, you’ll gain an understanding and insight into how computers and other electronic devices operate on a network — and how to program them. This program’s combination of classroom learning and hands-on experience provides a place to learn, grow, and plan your future in a technology-related field.
What are the degree and certificate options?
- Computer Networking (Competence)
- Computer Networking (Essentials)
- Computer Networking Software:
- Computer Operations
- Computer Programming (Competence)
- Computer Programming (Essentials)
- Computer Science
- Computer Support
- Computer Support Technician
- Computer Web Developer
- Computer Web Developer Technician
- Computer Information Systems, (AS)
- Computer Science, (AS)
- Computer Science, (AS-T)
For Degree and Certificate requirements, please visit the College Catalog.