Financial Aid Outreach
Who We Are
The mission of the Financial Aid Outreach Program is to raise awareness of the Federal, State, and scholarship financial aid opportunities that are available to students. Through our FREE services, it's our goal to provide clear and easily understood Financial Aid information to our students, their parents, and to the community at large.
- Presentations on the fundamentals of Financial Aid to students, parents, community members and educators.
- Assistance for incoming and continuing students in the completion of their Financial Aid applications (FAFSA and California Dream Act)
- Resource Tabling
- Host on-campus Financial Aid events and workshops
- Provide introductory information on the College's Veteran Services
- Participate in on-campus and community events
- Provide an extensive network with Financial Aid subject matter experts
Follow the links below to request an outreach service
Please allow 1-3 days for processing and confirmation of Outreach Event