Understanding Your Placement
New Students with High School GPA Information
Your levels are based on the HS GPA information you submitted on your application for Admission. Use the steps below to look up your levels:
- Log in to the Online Registration System with your Delta ID number and PIN
- Click on the 2nd tab: RECORDS
- Scroll to ASSESSMENT HISTORY to see your levels
What your levels mean:
- No levels through level 2 = ENG 1A + ENG 95 co-requisite course
- Level 3 = ENG 1A
- Reading level requirements have been removed from all coursework
- No levels – Math 96, Math 97, Math 12 + Math 70, Math 86, Math 17A and/or 17B
- Levels 1 thru 4 = Math 12 + Math 70, Psych 2 with optional Psych 70, or Liberal Arts pathway; or Math 92s/Math 97 if within the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) pathway
- Level 5 = Math 12, Psych 2 and/or placement within the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) pathway
- Level 6 = Math 1
To determine which of the math pathways is best suited for your goals, please make an appointment to meet with a counselor.
New Students without High School GPA Information
You are eligible to enroll in the following courses:
- 1English: English 1A plus English 95 co-requisite
- Math: Math 12 –Stats plus Math 70 co-requisite or the equivalent. Please see a counselor to ensure you are on the correct pathway.
If you believe you can successfully complete English 1A or Math 12 without the required co-requisite courses see the link below for Placement process.