- SJDC Guided Pathways Project At-A-Glance Calendar
- Guided Pathways Work Plan, Budget, and Timeline (Submitted March 29. 2018)
- Guided Pathways Update: CCCCO Work Plan, Board of Trustees Presentation (Tuesday, March 20, 2018, Board Room Stockton Campus)
- Mindest and Student Success Report 2019
- EAB Diagnostic Report Spring 2019
San Joaquin Delta College (SJDC) is one of 20 California Community Colleges that are participating in the California Guided Pathways (CAGP) Project which will help the College implement Guided Pathways at scale by 2020. The Project defines guided pathways as "an integrated, institution-wide approach to student success by creating structured educational experiences that support each student from point of entry to attainment of high-quality postsecondary credentials and careers". Click to view SJDC's accepted application materials. The College's project leadership team will receive guidance and coaching and will attend six California Guided Pathways institutes from 2017 through 2019.