The following workshops are designed for students who wish to apply for admission to the UC for the fall 2019. We will review the application process, and personal statement. The sessions are conducted in a computer lab to begin
the online admission application. Limited seating, reserve a seat by contacting the Career Transfer Center.
UC Admissions Application Workshop Schedule
- Wednesday, October 3, 1:30-3:00 pm in DeRicco 219
- Friday, October 12, 1:30-3:00 pm DeRicco219
- Wednesday, October, 17 1:30-3:00 pm in DeRicco 219
- Friday, October 26, 1:30-3:00 pm in DeRicco 219
- Tuesday, October 30, 1:30-3:00 pm in DeRicco 219
- Wednesday, November 7, 1:30-3:00 pm in DeRicco 219
- Friday, November 16, 1:30-3:00 pm in DeRicco 219
- Monday, November 26, 9:00-10:30 am in DeRicco 219
- Friday, November 30, 1:30-3:00 pm in DeRicco 219
What to Bring
Listed below are materials you should bring to the workshop:
- Unofficial copy of SJDC transcripts.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts from other colleges as well as any course evaluation completed by the Evaluation Office.
- Copy of Student Education Plan (SEP) completed by your counselor, or your own list of courses you plan to take for the next semester or two before transferring.
- Copy of the general education pattern you are following (optional).
For more information, contact the Career Transfer Center.